Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trip one vs. Trip two

It's amazing the difference on the plane ride here. On trip one, I think Sean and I said 10 words or less to each other. We weren't fighting, we were just so focused on the enormity of it all, that we, after 2 years, were headed to Russia. This time, we talked, watched movies, even got a bit of sleep. As excited as we are for this time in our lives, I think there is also a peace about it. IT IS HAPPENING. We are on our way to get our son, and it just feels right.

We leave for the region Monday night. Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers. We are hopeful for as smooth a transition for our boy as it can be.

We will update after court on Wednesday!

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Robin, I am so glad to hear that you arrived just fine.

I can't wait to hear lots more!

 
At July 29, 2007 5:30 PM, Blogger Deb said...

What an interesting difference in the 2 trips. Makes sense.

Praying for a safe flight to region and for court.
Looking forward to hearing how it all goes.

 
At July 31, 2007 11:01 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Ok, it's 8 a.m. for you on August 1 - right now!!! I don't know what time your court is, but I'm praying as I go to bed.

When I wake up in the morning you will have a new son!!

I can't wait to hear a report!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home