Friday, July 20, 2007

Packing dilemmas

It's a good problem to have, because I'm packing to bring him home. But, I am struggling over what to take. Sizes, amounts, long sleeved, short sleeved, pants, shorts, sweats..... We will have T with us for about 7 days. For us, we take about 3 days worth of clothes and wear everything two or three times, but probably not a wise plan for a two year old!

Right now the weather is highs of 70, lows in the 50s and partly cloudy, but I can't tell what it will be three weeks from now. I know that I should just wait until 2-3 days before we leave, look at the weather and do it then, but this is the fun part and I want to do it now!!!!

4 Comments:

At July 20, 2007 1:12 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Plus it's hard to find clothes for the 70's right now.
What a wonderful dilema to have.

 
At July 21, 2007 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to resond to your email about your precious soon to be son! What a doll! I just now found your blog. I am soo happy for y'all and will put y'all on our prayer list in my hometeam group. Good luck and please keep me posted! He and Laurel are the same age so we will have to schedule a playdate! Love, Heather

 
At July 21, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

I can only imagine your excitement! I think I would have packed everything by now too!=)
Have you tried those space saver bags? I think they're called space bags. I think we'll use them when the time comes since I can't help but overpack!
-Penny

 
At July 21, 2007 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We took all wash'n'wear (except for Keith's suit). Small bottle of Woolite. You can wash and hang-dry a lot of stuff in the bathtub. We ironed some clothes - like jeans - to make them dry faster.

Our room looked like it belonged to the Beverly Hillbillies. I didn't care - when was I going to see the staff of the Moscow Marriott again?!

Becky
www.woodworthfamily.blogdrive.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home