Thursday, June 28, 2007

The fed ex guy is my best friend...

....along with the State Senators and their staff members that made this happen. I have the 171-H in my hot little hands! The judge has requested an additional document from us, but it is an easy one, so hopefully I will be headed to Austin again for apostilles on Monday. I took our medicals and some other forms down there last week to be apostilled - all 32 documents. IT TOOK SIX MINUTES!!! So worth the 6 hour drive, though. I had them to DHL and on the way to Russia that same day! You gotta love when something is easy in this process!

Thanks everyone for all the comments and prayers! They are working!

3 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never doubted you'd get it! It's meant to be. Go girl, go!

 
At July 10, 2007 7:26 PM, Blogger Suz said...

What are you hearing Robin? How are things going??

 
At July 27, 2007 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you are off today for Russia. I am so happy for you and and it will be so great to see my little Grandson. Love you both very much. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home