Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not much news

Since I am just sitting in rainy Tulsa OK waiting for my 13 year olds baseball tournament to resume, I thought I'd post a no news update! We did not get a court date in July. The July 25th docket was full by the time our last bit of paperwork got to the courthouse. So, now we are hopeful for a courtdate in early August. We are hearing mixed news on which judges are on vacation and which are leaving for vacation, but it is promising that one of the three judges in our region will be taking cases for the first couple of weeks of August.

In the meantime, I am trying to absorb some Russian through the Rosetta Stone tutorials. I guess it is working, because yesterday the first clear thought I had upon waking was Krolika pregeot? (Rabbit is jumping?). Maybe when you start dreaming in Russian it is starting to work? Though I'm not sure how far Is the Rabbit jumping will take me, its a start!

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 3:01 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Here's hoping for the first week in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home