Friday, January 05, 2007

Still waiting....

....for our agency to turn in their accreditation paperwork. They are dotting the i's and crossing the t's as we speak. The Russian Christmas holiday is coming up, and most government offices shut down during that time. After they open back up, the agency's paperwork will be turned in and then we can start counting down for approval! I know that the 90 day guideline promised by the MoE is not a guarantee, but hopefully they will be able to get an answer to agencies within that timeframe. None of my timelines have been accurate thus far, but here is my best guess anyway:

Jan 15 - Agency paperwork turned in
April 1 - Agency receives accreditation
April 10 - we meet our boy!
April 15 - our anniversary!
April 30 - back for court
May 10 - home with the newest member of the family.

Hopefully I'm way off....and we have him home much earlier. We've told our agency we can be ready to go in a matter of hours, so as soon as they have the license, we will be packing!

2 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 6:19 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I hope it works out that way for you. (Acutally I hope it happens sooner but...)
I talked with P today and he said they would turn everything in in a couple of weeks for accreditaiton. I couldn't help but think of you and Suz waiting. I pray it will all start to move faster after Christmas.

 
At January 07, 2007 9:32 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for the prayers...hopefully this will all be sorted out soon and your adoption can go a bit more smoothly!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home