Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let the reaccreditations begin!

I hardly ever check "the boards" in the evening, but for some reason, I wandered in to the computer this evening. So glad I did! On FRUA, our ever helpful Jim has posted a translation of a Russian Goverment Website. The translation states, among other things that....

Accreditation documents are being accepted as of December 20th!!!

This is the best Christmas gift we could ask for. I can see it now, the outside of the MoE looks just like Best Buy on the day after Thanksgiving...a line of people ready to get in. And, selfishly, I hope our agency's rep is at the front of the line.

Thank you God for answered prayers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 9:16 AM, Blogger Deb said...

That is great news. :o)
Hopefully accreditation will follow soon so you can go meet Baby T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home