Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Baby T update

The calls come when you least expect them. We had just seen our caseworker on Saturday, and everything was status quo. So, when I got a message that there was an update on him, my heart began to race. Luckily, the message went on to say he was doing great, and to call in for more details. He is healthy, and the local MoE confirmed that they are ready for us to come see him. Not much info, but at this point to know that he is doing ok and that the adoption committee considers him to be ours....I will take those calls every day!

We are anxious to see him, and pray that reaccreditation will move along quickly so that we can travel and meet our little boy!

3 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Deb said...

That is great news. So glad you had a good update.
So when they say they are ready for you to come visit does that mean you will travel soon.

I heard you and Suz had a good time Sat. Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I hope to meet you soon.

 
At December 05, 2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Oh my goodness - I'll bet your heart was racing! That's great news to have an update.

Is I or P your casemanager?

 
At December 12, 2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Robin said...

We are on the I train....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home