Thursday, October 11, 2007

One year ago....

we received our referral. The call was a shock as with the reaccreditation problems, we weren't expecting anything for months. After the call, we figured things would move quickly. I never imagined it would take 10 more months to bring him home. But, I'll go with the cliche that I swore to never use....IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.


The picture on the left is his referral picture, taken on Oct 1, 2006. The second was taken on October 9, 2007 - home exactly 2 months.

7 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Rob...how amazing. You know what I find funny? At first glance he and Collin could be twins! I thought for a second that it was Collin when he was younger...how funny. I will be coming that direction this weekend, so if you can fit me in, give me a call on my cel. Love you guys! Melissa

 
At October 11, 2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

what changes in him from just a short time. What a face!

 
At October 11, 2007 8:51 PM, Blogger Deb said...

He has grown so much in the year. And it looks like he's grown a lot in the two months he's been home. He's a very handsome guy.

 
At October 15, 2007 12:40 AM, Blogger Denise :o) said...

What changes a year makes!! Your son is adorable.

 
At October 16, 2007 7:44 AM, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Hey Robin,
What a difference a year makes! He really is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. I know he light up your life. You are blessed!
-Penny

 
At October 22, 2007 12:17 PM, Blogger mommyto5 said...

What a precious boy and love the before and after pics, such a wonderful change.

 
At October 26, 2007 3:00 PM, Blogger kate said...

wow! that's amazing. i'm so glad to hear the wait was worth it. (not that we doubt...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home