Friday, April 06, 2007

Six months with our referral

I can't believe that it has been six months since we started falling in love with a picture of a little boy half way across the world! The days have been so000 long, but the months have gone by relatively quickly.

We had a meeting with our agency this week, and unfortunately, they did not greet us with a travel itinerary. Since I've sworn off timelines, I won't even guess when we will travel. But, we did get the o.k. to send a letter to the ministry requesting updated medical information on Baby T. I had it written and fedexed to the secretary of state in less than 24 hours. They've already received it and, hopefully, it will be to our agency before they leave for a trip to Russia on the 16th.

Please pray that the Ministry will honor our request and give us some updated information on T. They certainly are under no obligation to do so. He was such a tiny little thing at referral, we just want to know that he is growing - even if just a little bit!

10 Comments:

At April 06, 2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

I'll be praying for you guys!
-Penny

 
At April 06, 2007 11:30 PM, Blogger mommyto5 said...

Oh I hope and pray you can get an update I know too well how tough this all can be. Prayers going out....

 
At April 07, 2007 7:12 AM, Blogger Deb said...

I'll be praying that you receive some good news very soon about T.

 
At April 07, 2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I really hope you get an update. I can't imagine how hard it must be to not have any new information about your little guy. We'll say some prayers for you.

 
At April 09, 2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks so much for the positive thoughts and prayers!

 
At April 09, 2007 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Mom.

 
At April 15, 2007 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your adoption journey remains in my prayers. Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

 
At April 16, 2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Robin, I am praying that you will hear an update soon on T!!

 
At April 26, 2007 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying also!:)
God Bless, Katie

 
At May 08, 2007 9:04 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Have you gotten an update yet??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home